John Rodger, PA-c
Mr. Rodger's overall approach to patient care is very pragmatic, with a goal of getting his patients back to function safely. He focuses on educating them regarding their specific injury and disease process. He believes the more they understand the process and the physiology, the more they become invested and their recovery becomes smoother.
Married, with two young boys, he is very involved in their activities and coach baseball, soccer and hockey. Personally, he enjoys almost any outdoor activity, including hiking with his family and dogs, fishing, boating and kayaking.
- Undergraduate: University of Evansville, Exercise Science, 1996
- Graduate: University of New England, Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, 2002
- NCCPA certified with a special certification in surgery, 2001
- Recertification in 2007 and 2014
- Adjunct faculty for The University of New England